Login Email is incorrect
- Be sure to enter the correct email address in the login email box. This is usually your university email address (for university staff and students), or your work email address (for healthcare staff).
- If you have not used your account for a while or have recently changed organisations then the account may be under an earlier email address.
- Be sure that you have all the "." in the correct places, and no additional spaces, as this is the most common cause of failed logins.
- Try copying and pasting the email address from your usual university/work email software if this is your current PARE account email address.
Login Password is incorrect
- Try resetting your password. Click on the Forgot Password link in the login window. In the Password Recovery screen be sure to enter the correct email address in the email box, and the additional information that is required.
- You will then need to check your email for the reset password email, including your spam/junk folder. If you have requested a password reset more than once, it is important to make sure you open the latest reset password email, as each request invalidates the link for the one before. Follow the link in the email to reset your password, and to log in.
Account not Setup on PARE
- If you have never logged into PARE before, and are trying to log in for the first time, then it could be that your account is not yet been set up on PARE.
- If you have tried the tips above for possible invalid account email ID and/or password, and still have problems logging in, then contact your placement staff/administrators to verify if an account has been set up for you on PARE, and the account email ID that you should be using for your login.
Still having problems logging in?
- If you have tried all of the above, and are still having problems logging in, then you can submit a support ticket to the PARE team via the Help Centre 'Create Support Ticket' link. When prompted to log in to the Help Centre, select the 'Continue to Help Centre as a Guest' option. Attach screenshots to the ticket if possible (as file attachments), to show the information entered at the time of the error message, and the error message itself. This will help the PARE team to establish the cause of the problem.